Sunday, August 28, 2011

Elder Ammon Smith, 28 August 2011

Hey family,

 If you really want to know, I had a great bday. My comp and I went down to Veszprém to see an old investigator of ours get baptized. It was an amazing thing to see. The youth in Veszprém got me a gift and sang me a song. Guess what they got me, a cap gun hehehe, I loved it. We have been having so much fun with it. It's just what I wanted because at home you can get a handgun when you turn 21. So I thought that it was perfect for me. The day after my birthday we were invited to go to one of the member's homes. We made the cake you sent me and we made lots of other foods. It was so good! Thank you so much!! I didn't get to eat to much because my comp ate it all but o well I still have the cookies to make. While at the member's house we did something I thought I would never do. They have a bee farm for honey and well, yeah, we put on all the clothes and a mask and went outside and played with the bees, haha. It was so much fun!! After that I drove their tractor hehehehe. 

So we got transfer calls this week. I'm staying and getting a new comp, his name is Elder Miller. He is coming from the mission home, he was working in the office there. So I already know him a little. Some of the sisters I was in the MTC with, will be going home this transfer. So 2 will be going home and the other ask to stay another transfer. It's weird to see them go home. I got a wedding invite from my trainer, my first comp. It's so funny that he is getting married. I hooked him up with the girl he is going to get married to. 

Yesterday we had a concert. We sang songs about the restoration. I sang "I stand all amazed" with the guitar. I used the book that dad gave me. Everyone said it was good. So I guess I did ok.
Today is my comps last Pday in Hungary, so we are just going to do what ever he wants to. All I know is that he wants to go out to get some mexican food. 
   
Thanks for the birthday gifts. I loved everything. I had a great birthday! 
Have a great week!
Elder smith

No comments:

Post a Comment