Thursday, August 18, 2011


Elder Daniel Smith, 18 Aug 2011 

So I haven't gotten my travel plans yet. I guess you will just know next week, um I guess I will call your cell phone so expect that. Uuuuumm so I have spent like 56 dollars that I need paid back since the time that I got here. It was for shirts, garments and an alteration. Hey, when I write you, can you please write me back like immediately so we could chat a little????????? Spanish is coming along very well and I have a lot of funny experiences being a zone leader.  For example, as zone leaders you sit up on the stand our branch president Stephens was giving a great talk...... and then he farted. No one below the stand heard it and idk if the other councilors did but me and my companion did and it took us way off guard. I didn't smile until after a whole minute, when I realized he really just did fart, then I started bawling really bad and everyone saw during the closing song. Luckily he did it near the end of his talk but I don't think he even knows he did it. I left and was getting the cry laugh going. i still laugh whenever I think about it, so funny. Hey write me back!!!!!! ummmmmmmmm
here's my attempt at my testimony is spanish.

yo se que mi padre celestial restaurado la iglesia otra vez en la tierra. yo se que el libro de mormon es verdadero. yo sento el espiritu much aqui en la CCM. el espiritu santo ayudarme a venir a cristo y testificar de la verdad. jose smith fue un profeta, el libro de mormon fur traducado por El. jesu cristo es nuestro salvador y por medio su expiacion puedemos ser libre de nuestro pecados y ser libre. Amo mi familia mucho, el plan de salvacion es real y familias son las eternas. 

There's much more I could say, maybe translate it??? haha if it comes out right. I'm running out of time. Thank you so much mom and dad and nathan, jessica, nana and papa, everyone!!! who supported me and encouraged me to go on a mission.  Ilove you all sooooo much. Tell nathan I love him a lot. He helped me and encouraged me a lot. Him and Ammon were good examples.

k love you all bye!!!!!!!!! I will send a letter

No comments:

Post a Comment