Monday, July 18, 2011

Elder Ammon Smith, 7-17-11

Hello fam,

I'm glad to hear that everyone is so bored at home. That just means I'm not missing out on anything fun! So about last week, I didn't mean to say 5 months, I wanted to say 5 transfers hehehe. I'm in no hurry to get home. 

So this week was good. My comp and I went to a small city outside of Veszprém. We found so many people to teach it was awesome. I'm very excited for him and his new comp to go back to that city. Yes, you read right, my comp is getting a new companion and I am leaving Veszprém. I am going to a new city near Budapest, it's called Dunaújváros. President called me as Zone leader!! So I'll have a great chance to grow in my leadership skills. My new companion is way nice and we are already good friends. (We were hoping to serve together.) He's from France. This will also be his last transfer of his mission, so I'm sure we will be working very hard. 

One of our old investigators started meeting with us again about 2 weeks ago. I found out that she is a spinal doctor so I asked her about my spin!  She said that she used to have the same problem and was able to fix it in one year through back stretches. They are going to help me with my back problems!! She said she will teach me what to do to help my back.  She and her husband own their own clinic.

Well that's all for this week. I love you all, have a great week.

Elder Smith 

No comments:

Post a Comment