Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Ammon, 7 February 2011

 Hey family and best friends,

 I’m sorry to hear that you didn’t get a letter from me last week. I sent one and just now found out that it was rejected. It said it was something with your email address mom? So I hope this weeks goes through.

Just to fill you all in with what I said last week. We had transfers last week. I will be staying here in Veszprém with elder németh. He will be my first comp that I have served 2 transfers with. I am grateful for the chance to serve with him again.  I am learning lots of hungarian from serving with him. Other than that he is a tuff elder to serve with. The first week of our transfer was amazing though. We were amazed when we did our numbers for the week, how high they where. We asked 3 of our investigators, when they get an answer about the church, will they be baptized and they all said yes!  These are 3 different people in different lessons. So I was amazed at that. I got a few letters from sister tryon about some of the other elders out in our ward and I was looking at how often they have baptisms, at least it seemed that way.  I’ve been blessed to be a part of 1 baptism on my mission and I am grateful for that time and the feeling that I felt and the friendship that was made through it. I called Irán (the baptism we had in szeged) a few days ago to see how she was doing because I heard that she hadn’t been to church for 2 weeks. I flipped a little so I called her and found out that she was only sick (there is something going around here in Hungary). I’ve been feeling good though so no worries. Irán is doing great.  I love her so much, she is such a good friend and member.

This week we were teaching a program with someone and we were closing with a prayer when there was an earthquake!!  It was crazy! It wasn’t a big one, so no one was hurt or anything but it was weird. I also heard from someone that America is at war with North Korea? true?

That’s so awesome that Dan is so close to leaving on his mission. He is going to have a good time at the temple. I can’t wait to hear where he is going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Hurry up already.

I didn’t get a letter from dad so maybe something came up idk. I got one from Dan and TJ though, so that was cool. We are going to go hiking today and go look at this old Hungarian hunting store and after that we are going to go whipping lol

I hope everyone has a great week. Thank you for your prayers and I think I like the game chess now lol yes

 p.s. mom’s email address is not working I can’t send anything to it

No comments:

Post a Comment