Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Ammon, 26 April 2011

Hello Family and friends,
 
We got our transfer calls this Monday; I will be staying in Veszprém as district leader.  I will be blessed with serving with a newer missionary, Elder Austin.  We already are great friends and are going to be setting very high goals this transfer. The missionary work in Hungary is about to get crazy and busy, we can feel it.  Our mission president had a revelation of our mission and he told us that there is going to be a lot of baptisms in Hungary very soon.

I’m sorry my letter is going to be small. I spent a lot of my time looking at pictures and videos of Danny. I want to send a letter home but I don’t know where I should send it?? Well I have a lunch program in ten min so I have to go.

I love you all have a great week. I will write a very long letter next week telling you about my Easter and all the good stories about it.

Elder smith

No comments:

Post a Comment